Wednesday, May 23 – AnnouncementsPublished on May 23, 2018
There is a 90 minute Early Dismissal today
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Nuggets. Tomorrow’s Lunch: Walking Taco
- A huge thank you to Colton and Hunter Dingeman for their help in the gym yesterday morning. Your willingness to step in and help is appreciated.
- All library books need to be returned by Friday.
- Previews for acts in the talent show will be tomorrow during 10th period in the band room.
- 8th grade students who are interested in participating in High School cross country this fall, there will be an informational meeting with Coach Cutler in the fish bowl on Thursday during 10th period.
- Please check the lost and found tables set up by the gym and claim any of your items. Both locker rooms have been cleaned out.
- Today is 7th grade PE and 8th grade Health. 7th grade PE, periods 4. 7 and 9: please bring your laptops to class.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!